The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 563 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/27/12
Informative and delightful, with a beautiful conclusion. Loved it. Thanks! God Bless~
07/29/12
This is really beautiful. What an amazing night that must have been for you all. Experiences like this are the "Bethels" of our lives, those marked moments that we recall to remind us of our journey and recall the magnificence of our God. I imagine your group of potluck friends would have been a wonderful blend; I'm so pleased that you stay in touch with one another. Thanks for sharing this wonderful experience. Blessings, Helen.
07/31/12
I like your story. Thanks for sharing about your forever friends.
This is a lovely scene. I so enjoy being out under the stars and I could feel the gentle breeze as I read your words.

The only thing I'd suggest is to leave out the definition. It isn't vital to the story and sets it up as more of an essay than the delightful walk down memory lane that it really is.

You covered the topic and made the characters feel like old friends. I could visualize the deer and the full moon and the story left me with a warm feeling. Nice job.
Congratulations for ranking 9th in level two!