The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 612 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/29/11
This was a lovely story, filled with wondrous moments as the MC witnessed the beauty and splendor of God's creatures. Enjoyed it. Thanks.

God Bless~
12/30/11
This is a really neat story.

The topic was specifically about computer virus, though.... I would have made some connection to a computer virus at some point.... Perhaps she jokes that she must have caught it form the computer. While such a small reference may not still be "on topic" I kept searching for some connection to a computer virus.

I hope your MC (fictional or not!) was still able to enjoy Christmas. :) Good job.
12/31/11
You painted a beautiful Christmas scene and one that helped the mc catch that spirit in spite of her illness. Great writing.
This gave me goosebumps. I felt like you could have been telling my story this year. On Christmas Eve morning I was sent to the hospital with stroke-like symptoms. I tried to talk the doctors into letting me go home. My oldest is getting married next year and this would have been our last Christmas morning together. We also do a candlelight service that is so special. I was devastated. I felt like I ruined Christmas for my family. This story just reminds me that I didn't and couldn't. Normally, I might say something about the story not being about a computer virus but I have no doubt God inspired you to write this story to help ease my hurting heart. I thank you for being obedient to God's calling.
I'm so glad my writing helped you Shann. What more could a writer want? I hope your feeling better now, and take care:)