The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 758 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/25/10
I like the way you planted the idea that we often don't hear God's solution because we are too focused on our fear. This one's got potential. Nicely done.
11/26/10
Very well presented challenge, with an imginatve view of how God answers prayer.
11/26/10
The heavenly conversation was quite unexpected and took your tale off in a pleasing direction. I felt that your transition into Heaven was a bit too sudden. Perhaps something like the following would help: "While Annie is on the phone to her mother, she is unaware that two very important people are listening in. Up in heaven an angel is discussing her plight with the Lord..." Hmmm, I wonder if MY wife would be interested in helping OUR finances with HER baking!
11/29/10
This is a very creative approach to the topic. I liked it alot. There's so much truth in your message. Thanks for writing.
I loved this very much.I love how you showed it from God's perspective. We permit fear to keep us from hearing God.
I love this story. You used the telephone topic in such a fresh way. You did an outstanding job getting your message across. My minister did his PHD on dreams and believes that is a great time for God to talk to us. We have our defenses down and seem more willing to listen. Nice job
12/02/10
Congratulations on your HC. A very valuable lesson here, and you tell is so well. Great job!