The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 916 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/12/10
Intriguing! Who was the mystery guy? How did the phone numbers get mixed up? Will she see that guy again?
11/12/10
A little Divine intervention, maybe? After all, we are using His air space.
Nice twist to the story.
Interesting and intriging. Loved this very much. God works all things for His good. I loved reading every entry and commenting. I learn so much. Thank you.
11/12/10
Very clever. A great twist at the end
11/16/10
Yikes! What a shocker for her. This is great writing! I am very partial to the twist ending so I really like it.
11/16/10
Great twist at the end. Your MC's voice was strong.
Nicely written. Clever. Good suspense and a great, unexpected ending.
A nice twist on a great story. You grabbed me with suspense wondering what type of guy he would be. Nice job.
A very cool and unexpected twist!! This story reads so smoothly, I was at the end before I knew it, and I wanted it to go on.

I think the first paragraph should be broken in two, or possibly three; it would give the reader more of a "jump start" and keep his eyes moving. Excellent story-telling, and all-around good writing!
Major league impressed! Very well written. One of my favorites. Real life stuff with a great twist at the end. You have some skills, anointed even :)
I enjoyed the story tremendously. I hope it does well. It rates high in my book!