The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 978 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/20/10
I've known this story most of my life but you made it fresh and new. I also loved that you picked a different perspective to tell the story. Awesome job!
I loved how you handled the story of Rahab. This is one of my favorite stories in the Bible. Good job. Keep writing and God bless.
You did such a great job on this one. I was holding my breath, even though I knew how the story ended. I'm sure by now you've seen your typo Rehab.Although I know it was an unintentional mistake, I couldn't help smiling at the irony of it all. :)
I enjoyed your retelling of Rahab's story. I like that you told it from her father's point of view. Good job!
08/26/10
A wonderful take on this inspiring story from the Bible. I wrote "The Scarlet Cord" based on this story too and am always impressed to realize that Rahab was in Jesus' line of ancestry. Oh, the forgiveness of God!
08/26/10
Congrats! This was a great story. I enjoy reading Bible stories brought to life.
What a great job you did with this story. Congratulations on recognition!
What a wonderful story with an intriguing title. I agree with an earlier commenter that you have truly added flesh to a familiar story. Putting the verses into the story is very clever. Good job and congratulations on your Highly Commended rating.
08/31/10
Excellent retelling of a familiar story. I enjoyed how you brought these characters to life in such a real way. Congratulations on your placement with this one.