The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1237 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wow, well done. I think you should move to advanced. :-) You brought the fear and reality of those days alive--and then showed us the peace that passes understanding. Thank you.
08/09/05
EXCELLENT! Extremely well written and moving.
Wow is right! Powerful stuff. Your title attracted me and your writing drew me in. You have talent. Keep at it! I sense an invitation to the advanced level in your near future. God Bless!
08/10/05
Wonderful job! God can give us peace in the middle of the worst situations. You developed that idea dramatically. Fantastic writing. Keep it up.
08/10/05
Excellent!
08/10/05
This was so good!! I loved it!
Awesome writing! I enjoyed this so much! You are very talented. May God bless you!
08/11/05
Very well written, in the style of C. Ozick ("The Shawl"). Move this up a level. You have a flair for detail in description. Thank you.
A wonderful work. How poignant that she should retreat to the Lord Jesus in those waning moments of life. I agree; move on up to the next level of the challenge!
All of the above. Your choice of language is incredible! Well told, with the tension mounting throughout, but concluding with a sense of peace. Beautiful!
Incredible...or should I say it reads extremely credible. Powerful images that we all need to be reminded of, thank you.