The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 995 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is indeed a sweet and tender story.
I love this story-your descriptive writing put me right in the house with the characters!
04/25/09
Enjoyed the description of your setting and the continuity of the plot. Good job.
I just love this story-it stirred so many similar memories of mine into the present. Thank you so much.
Blessings,
Patty
Congratulations! I knew it.
Blessings,
Patty
05/04/09
Delightfully descriptive. There were treasures to be found in every sentence, as I'm sure there are in those bedrooms! You have God given talent!!
You brought memories to every sense including the memory of sleeping at grandma's house. I am sure you felt safe there and in return, you lovingly and safely raised your own chicks...
Very sweet at the end and as well. Such sweet memories keep our loved ones so alive. Beautiful writing...I can easily see you as an author of a book.Congratulations.
05/28/09
Dorothy, I've chosen this wonderful entry to be featured on the Front Page Showcase for the week of June 15. Look for it on the FaithWriters home page--and congratulations!
06/20/09
This is just LOVELY! What gorgeous writing. It flowed so naturally...wonderful details as well.

Good for you! I look forward to reading more from you. :)
07/30/09
Hi, you've just made another fan. I take a look at all of your writing articles and they're all winners. Please keep on writing.