The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1055 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
How sad that this is a common occurrence in our churches. I just get so upset when I hear this going on. Good job bringing this topic to light again.
08/21/08
Thanks be to God for Grace! I am so glad the hurts of the past are healed by the touch of our heavenly Father. This story serves as a good reminder, the importance of closely examining the religious institutions we belong to. It must break God's heart to see the things that happen in our churches today.
Well written; the emotions that propelled the story were clearly felt.
Nicely written personal narrative. Good devotional. Thanks for sharing. :)
08/22/08
How unfortunate that this happened, and continues to happen in some churches today. This was well-written.
Though it is unfortunate, I believe we all encounter similar charades throughout our lives. I'm glad that you have been able to see through it to the true beauty of God.
08/23/08
This is well written and one of the reasons I read--to learn about things I have not experienced. Of course, in this case I am thankful but I know it is an area I can pray about and that there's a need to examine my motivations. Good job.
08/23/08
This is well written and one of the reasons I read--to learn about things I have not experienced. Of course, in this case I am thankful but I know it is an area I can pray about and that there's a need to examine my motivations. Good job.
08/27/08
Thank God for the living churches that are full of God's love and forgiveness!