The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1041 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Richly woven 'period' tale. Your characterizations were strong and detailed. Well done. :)
Would love to know what happens next!
Wonderful, wonderful writing. This is exceptional. I was on the edge of my seat! Bravo. (Was "Joe" called "Jim" the first time he was mentioned?)
08/19/08
Excellent writing here! A wonderful out-of-the-box story (at least of those I've read. LoL) Great descriptions.
You can tell that the author has studied this time period, because his knowledge of the subject shines through his masterful writing. Good job Patrick!
08/20/08
I have always enjoyed reading about this time in history. You are an excellent representative of the period.
Bravo! Excellent imagery. Love the voice. A good read all around.
Great intrigue, detailed descriptions and emotions. I enjoyed everything about it. Excellent!
You did a masterful job at the characterizations! This was well done, I enjoyed it.
Congratulations on your well deserved first place win. Great job!
08/21/08
super great job, fellow history lover/writer! Keep it up!
Nice job on this piece of historical fiction. Congratulations on your 1st place and move into advanced!
08/22/08
Congratulations! This is a very evocative piece, and beautifully written.