The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 887 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
You have creatively shown the evil of the early gods.
05/09/08
WOW! This is crazy creative, and outstandingly well-written. WOW!
05/12/08
I had to read this several times just to make sure I knew what was going on. Very compelling and great descriptions.
05/13/08
I began to read and just couldn't stop! A little bit of explanation could help those of us who are not well versed in the lore of the ancient gods of the Near east. otherwise it is well done. Keep it up!
Your fist sentence is a showstopper! I felt like my eyes got wider and wider as I continured reading. This is enjoyable, I would love to loose myself in many pages of this.

Keep writing!
WOW! This is amazing! Very creative and with so much going on here! I do hope you go ahead and write this novel. This was great, a tad confusing near the end, but great still. ^_^
You've left the rest of us in the dust with this entry. It's outstanding! Kudos!
05/14/08
Very vivid - I also hope you write the rest of this. Very, VERY well-done.
WOW! Amazing writing. This gave me the heebie jeebies from the very first sentence. I could hear the sibilant voice coming from the box. Superb!
05/15/08
Congratulations!!!! This is extremely well done! So happy for you!
05/15/08
Congratulations on your 3rd place. This is very creative. Very good writing.
05/16/08
Good Writing Aaron and congrats on 3rd place. An exciting twist on siblings.
05/16/08
I like how you slyly come full circle with the story. The brother starts out begging to be fed but it takes until the end before there is any indication he will be fed "soon" because they have found someone to prey upon. Incredible, intriguing, powerful. Excellent knowledge of ancient lore. I'll have to trust you as far as the various gods ruling different regions since this is beyond my average understanding of such things.