The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1956 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/18/08
Wow, this is a very creative and well-written satire. Right on point.

I'm afraid it's not really on topic, but I enjoyed it immensely. You have a refreshing and unique writing style.
04/20/08
Wow! Now that's creative!! Once I understood what was going on I really enjoyed it. We have something similar going on in our church--minus the bans and bickering. Super creative!!
04/21/08
Well said, well written. Can you imagine this entry as a Christian Reality show on TV?
04/21/08
Even though it's not on topic, this is a really clever, creative and thought-provoking piece. Definitely can see this performed or published. Well done. I know God will be glorified over and over again with this.
Despite not being on topic, this is SO well done. The creativity is awesome, and it's very well written. Kudos.
04/21/08
Great message in a very creative package. Good job.
What a wonderful message and so unique. Great opening paragraph and the rest did not disappoint. Love the writing style.
04/21/08
How absolutely creative and out-of-the box. Well done, I loved it.
This was a great idea. While it may not speak the topic loud and clear, the writing itself should not go unrecognized, because it is wonderful.

Tim, I really enjoy your entries each week, because you always bring something new and exciting to the table. Whether you place with this one or not, I appreciate you sharing it. :)
So creative! Love the PRAZORS and the WORSHIPPURRZ. I got a bit lost in the groups outside who were picketing. This had a Bill and Ted feel to it to me for some reason, maybe it was the battle and the fog. Keep up the good words.
Oh how fun! I can see this as being a longer story! I loved the sayings in bold for the two-sided signs and especially how they all became 'one' at the end through laughter. Great job-this is fresh and with a good message. ^_^
This is written in a very clever way with a great message. Well done.