The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 829 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/10/08
My tears are flowing. This deeply moved me. What a loving God we have.
Wow! What a story filled with emotion in spite of the fact that you didn't reveal the hurt you experienced. What precious grandparents. Thanks for sharing.
04/12/08
Lovely job on this piece with a take home message I will remember. You had incredibly wise grandparents that blessed you, and you were a blessing to them.
04/12/08
This was beautiful and invoked a lot of emotion. Thank you for sharing this.
Wow. Your story brought tears to my eyes. I think about all of the people who followed my tear tracks and helped me through deep emotional pain.

Thank you so much for blessing me with this gem of a story.
04/14/08
This is an awesome story. Thanks for sharing and for grandparents who come to the rescue because of their love and understanding. You wrote this so well that even the pain you didn't disclose came through.
04/15/08
This has to be a winner! Even if it doesnt win, its a winner with me! Wow! That was great.
04/18/08
Congratulations on your Highly Commended. This is a very moving piece, and written very well. Nice job.