The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1041 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Becoming a spiritual grandparent, an interesting take on the topic :)

One comment: "I have to opportunity to pass on a legacy." but you probably already noticed that ;)
04/10/08
An enjoyable read that was thought provoking, too. I liked how you tied the spiritual side into this--it is an opportunity, responsibility and blessing. Well done!
04/12/08
Good job typo or two but overall a fine job.
I enjoyed this. You made some very good points regarding our need to be "spiritual parents and grandparents" to other people. We are to lead souls to Heaven, and we must do that by mentoring and setting the example.

This had a real devotional feel to it. I also think this piece would fit this week's "Father" topic.

Thank you for sharing. Keep up the good writing. :)
A nice tribute to fathers of all ages. And a touching story narrated by a father. It is awesome how we feel when we see a first child, or a second or third one. Created by God through us, a wonderful living part of us to love and cherish.
04/14/08
This article is heart-warming. To think what great treasures you can pass on to your child, who will in turn pass them on to his/her children, spiritually and practically, makes you know that you have to rely on God. You have given this much thought and have written a truly inspiring piece.