The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 993 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/10/06
Just had to say that I loved your ending along with your total analogy.:)
08/10/06
What splendid writing! You are right on target for the topic and you wove it throughout your entry in such an interesting and natural flow of words. I really like this type of parable-analogy devotional, that pulls your reader directly into your experience. No technical boo-boos to be found, either! [I also identify with your recognition that it only makes sense to trust the One who can see what's around the bend, instead of relying on our own understanding. Wonderful message, well written! Thank you.]
08/11/06
I really enjoyed this analogy. It had a fresh viewpoint and like Edy said was right on topic. May we all be reminded to listen to the promptings that Father sends us in our daily lives.
08/11/06
I also enjoyed this story. Sadly, many people are ignoring the warnings scripture provides for us concerning our relationship to God and our eternal future. As with your story, the day is coming soon when it will be too late to decide what we must do with Jesus in our life. Keep up the good work!
08/11/06
Great writing! Very well done - good work. Poignant, timely and easy to apply - a wonderful devotional. I enjoyed reading this and being reminded of God's perfect 'sight.' Good job!
08/11/06
Wonderful writing with a very thought-provoking meaning! Your story tells the truth we all need to hear.

Thank you for joining the challenge!
08/16/06
Nice work on the topic! Insightful and enjoyable all at the same time. You have a nice style that's easy to follow. Great work! :)
08/16/06
I really liked this! Great use of the analogy throughout!
Interesting read. I like the way you tied it to a spiritual message.