The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 937 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I really liked the way you captured the two completely different scenes and attitudes. It reminded me of the idea of your marriage being like a love triangle - you, your partner and God. Keep writing.
08/07/06
WOW! WOW! WOW! Wonderful and talented take on this weeks challenge!!
08/07/06
This was skillfully-crafted. That's one of my favorite scriptures and it fit here just perfectly. I can relate to the first couple (even though my name is Amy!) and I've seen my share of couples who resemble the second couple. I appreciate how you took this opportunity to paint a little picture of a godly marriage. Blessings!
08/07/06
Very nicely done! I love the contrast between the two couples. Great lesson!
08/08/06
I loved the first half of this - the contrast between the two couples. I found the second half a little disappointing. The last section was a bit puzzling - why can't they get together for dinner, and are we supposed to be disappointed or not? The section before that almost broke out into devotional mode, which I don't think fitted with the rest of the piece. But don't be disheartened - I think there's real story-writing talent here to develop.