The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1552 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
It kept my attention. You have an imagination that's for sure. Keep up the good work. I like it. :)
08/07/06
Really good allegory--I can see young teens enjoying a novel in this style.
You captured my attention with the opening rhyme and held my attention throughout. I echo what the others have written! Great story and message!
08/07/06
I too agree with the above mentioned comments, but let me add that you have a very gifted imagination. This is a very descriptive and captivating piece. Please keep writing.
08/07/06
I agree with Jan, this would make an awesome novel for young adults. Great writing!!
I agree with the others. Well written, kept my attention.
08/07/06
I really like the fantasy style of this piece. I can see older children and teens really enjoying this. It seems like something that could be made into a graphic novel, even.
08/07/06
This is wonderful - and your final sentence is PERFECT! The fantasy style was very fresh, I thought, and engaging. Lovely!
08/07/06
It takes a very unique kind of person, I reckon, to be able to inhabit a stange world, and draw one's readers in alongside. Clearly you are such a person. GOod job.
08/07/06
Don't listen when people tell you teens and kids will like your fantasy. Fantasy is written for adults. I love fantasy and am not ashamed to say I loved your piece. You included faith and fantasy together which I appreciate. Keep up the awesome work.
08/08/06
This is great. Flows well and makes me want a whole book to read. Planning more? Keep writing!
08/08/06
What is to be said after all the above. Super job. Very unique. I loved this
Not much to say that hasn't already been said except 'I' too enjoyed this. Keep up the awesome work.
08/08/06
What more can I say, except that I'm so glad I had a chance to read this. It's wonderfully imaginative and captivating. Wonderful writing.
08/09/06
Great! this has potential to be expanded into part of a larger piece, or a group of shorts. :)
I was acting as a judge last week and really loved this piece. Your a wonderful fictional/fantasy writer. This was a wonderful piece.Honestly, the only thing that I thought let your stroy down was the ending. It was a tad confusing. Anyway, great talent. I would like to see more fantasy/fiction. I think it's needed. You could start a new trend! You definately have the talent.