The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 951 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/02/06
A medical diploma in two years? What school is that? I'll go there.. LOL. Nicely written article telling of the strength of one spouse, and God's unending love for each of us.
06/04/06
A very lovely story - well done :)
06/04/06
Very realistic story until the Two Year Medical School; however, perhaps he wasn't a doctor, perhaps something else...but I would have liked to hear more. A very sweet story, however, and I enjoyed the read. Thank you!
06/05/06
This is very sweet!

My suggestion is that you try to avoid what I call "Christian cliches"--to name a few: went forward to receive Jesus, hadn't yet made Him Lord, God has a plan, when He made you He was thinking of me...If you think of new and fresh ways to convey these concepts, you'll "grab" your readers more, and will especially appeal more to non-Christian readers.

The letter from the student was a very nice touch; I liked that a great deal.
06/05/06
Lovely story, enjoyed it very much, good job!
06/05/06
I loved your story, I thought it was nicely written, it gave me encouragement for my own husband.
06/05/06
Very sweet story, Lisa! It was great that he found what God intended for him.