The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1335 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/02/06
This is a sweet, well-written article. Have you considered writing as if it's Sarah telling the story? "Hi, I'm Sarah ....." I really wanted to read more :)
06/04/06
This was a a very nice story, I have a multi hanicaed brother whom my parents have kept at home for 27 years. So I know what it is like. They really teach you alot. Nicley written keep up the good work.
06/05/06
I loved reading about Sarah, she's someone I would like to know. I thought your story was very well done.
06/06/06
What a great family! Sarah is a treasure. Just a few minor things to edit (I noticed a missing word -"She is deliberate and knows exactly (what) she wants to say or ask." and some punctuation-all easy fixes) and this would be great for a magazine that provides support for families with special needs kids. I LOVED her concept of sharing :)
02/21/08
Thank you for sharing about Sarah... it reminds me of John 9:1-3 (NIV) -- 1 As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth. 2 His disciples asked him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?"
3 "Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life.