The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1580 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/27/06
'And God, thank you for reminding me I have a flashlight in my glove
box' LOL
My favourite line: 'God in Heaven, rejoicing, dancing and spinning'.
Good job
05/27/06
Agreed with Helen, my favorite line, 'God in Heaven, rejoicing, dancing and spinning'paints a vivid picture of joy!

06/01/06
A fascinating read - and a continual wondering throughout what joy there could be in war? I hate war. However, this is very well written, and yes, I do see Joy in Victory...but I probably read a different meaning into the words of the prophet than this writer...who, incidentally has a great talent of capturing the reader's interest and holding it throughout. Great job!
10/02/07
Dear SirWilliam - I searched through a list of your stories to find one missing a comment from me, so I could tell you "thank you, Friend" for stopping by and leaving a comment on my "After The Execution" story. I not only appreciate your comment, I was so glad to hear from you, since I've missed seeing your work among recent WC entries.

This, by the way, is a fascinating story, and I'm so glad you left your readers with hope at the end for a good outcome!

Hoping all is well with you and your loved ones (and of course, Aunt Isabe), so you can hurry back to the challenges here. Blessings!