The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 990 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/17/05
Heartwrenching! Excellent entry!
01/17/05
I agree...heartwrenching entry. You drew me in and kept my interest. Very well written.
Chilling!!
Maybe try to intersperse description about what's happening, physically, amongst the dialogue.
01/18/05
This article is very emotional. It's one of those that is difficult to put into words what it makes you feel. Thanks for sharing!
01/19/05
Very well written, but what does it have to do with first as the original?
I felt the pain in this heartwrenching story, which means you did an excellent job getting the point across. Space between paragraphs to make it read easier for us older people in here. :-) God bless you.
01/23/05
whoa...what a strong story
01/24/05
Hugh, this was overwhelming to read. Powerful in every way and quite shocking when the ending was revealed - congratulations on receiving a Highly Commended Award. It was very well deserved. With love, Deb (Challenge Co-ordinator)
01/26/05
I am so impressed. I understood how it related to the "first" theme...it was her first child; her first chance at motherhood. Your story was very suspenseful and enthralling to read.
Oh, how wrenching. I think this must have/maybe should have touched everywoman's emotion that has had an abortion. Keep writing. God's Blessings continue to be upon you.