The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 801 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/14/06
Beautiful illustration of truth the whole world needs to see: brokeness only enhances the worth of a soul.
02/14/06
You have put this truth across so beautifully, that one can share in your pain as you come to terms with what care you have to administer to your loved one. It is to the weak and lame that Jesus demonstrated most abundantly His love.
02/14/06
What a lovely final sentence!
Clearly you have been through quite a trial. Your response of valuing all life has not gone unnoticed by God. May God bless you and your baby as you persevere. Thanks for sharing your story.
02/20/06
Within your piece is found one of the most profound truths of the Bible - God uses our weakness to display His strength. In actuality, those who have a physical disability, one that is visible to all who meet them, have a bit of an advantage when it comes to this truth. Those of us whose disabilities lie beneath the surface all too often allow ourselves to take credit for God's work within our lives, preventing ourselves from reflecting His glory to the world. Perhaps it really us who have the real developmental problems.