The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1533 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/07/06
How funny!! No one can do what God can do. Let that be a lesson to us Christians who want to tell God how to answer our prayers and take care of our lives. We live for the illusion of control, but eventually we come to our senses and give true control over to the only One who can handle the situation!
02/11/06
I laughed out loud at "Little Creator's room" and at several others...this is unbelievably clever. One note: "sight" instead of "site." Tremendous appleause for this one!
02/12/06
I can't believe this one hasn't received more comments! I LOVED it! Very funny, not to mention creative - a unique angle for "Control." Too fun! :-)
02/12/06
Oh, I'm so glad you left that hint or I wouldn't have seen this! Very funny, very creative and I enjoyed every word.
02/12/06
Very creative and cute. Thanks a bunch for sharing this.
Since I don't look at all 180 entries in a week, I am very glad you direct-linked us to this article! This was so clever and humorous! I wonder, did God find out about the almost-Flood Joseph almost caused?
Our God is an active God, though, so I doubt He has a lounge chair, and according to Scripture Jesus is seated at His right hand interceding for us. That aside, I did laugh!
02/12/06
Delightful. A fun read with a great message. I love your imagination.
Hehehehehe I really liked this! A cute story with a good message! Well written!
02/13/06
OH this was really funny with a great ending! You have a terrific sense of humor!!
02/15/06
A lighthearted and creative look at how big God's job is! Well done.