The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1356 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I am in awe. This wonderful poem is obviously authored by someone who has a deep and beautiful understanding of great personal need and great divine healing. What an inspiration to put control into the Savior's hands! This one will stay with me.
This is a masterpiece. Very deep, very powerful, very inspiring! I will remember your message - especially how "determination" was crucial to turn the tide. God was there, waiting to resurrect all that pain on the other side! All praise and glory and honor to Him for being IN CONTROL!!!
02/11/06
What a gift this poet has, and what a gift this poem is!
02/11/06
This is beautiful, bittersweet, and truth. He is in control. This is excellent and from the heart. God bless you.
02/11/06
Wow. Just, Wow.

This was a wonderful journey, from the depths of despair to God's amazing hope and strength.

Wonderful ebb and flow, wonderful transition, so subtle and yet so powerful, from the misery to the joy.

It is when we are weak, we are strong.

EXCELLENT! Very well done!
Had to post again, Laurie! Congrats on the "highly commended" status!! WAY TO GO! :-)
02/13/06
Laurie - this was one of my personal favorites. It shows great talent and a gift. Beautiful - just beautiful!
I just have to post again too, Laurie! I'm so thrilled to see your poem and your name on the winners' list this week!! This one is very special indeed. I hope and pray that many read it and are as encouraged and blessed as I have been! God's hand is on your pen, dear friend!
Wow! This was a powerful entry! Not a surprise to see it in the top 5! Well done Laurie!
02/15/06
What an awesome journey through the stages and depth and despair of illness to health, physical and spiritual. And not a forced rhyme to be seen. Well done. Yeggy
10/16/06

This is an incredible poem! Having been on the same journey, I so hear your heart and know the true hope as well. Congrats to you for making that hope so clear. This poem is a definite testimony of a second chance at life when we give God control.
Thanks for writing it!