The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1903 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/23/06
Nice dialogue!I think this would be good into a longer story too!:)
01/25/06
Oh, I liked this! I wanted more!
01/25/06
Creative approach to the topic. I liked it.
01/25/06
Brilliant writing, creative idea and fantastic answers to questions that are very Real to Real People in Real Life!
I was enthralled with this story. Great job!
01/27/06
Cute story! I really like the handymen remedy. And I'm glad that Miss Understanding wasn't afraid to reach out and offer truth. Nice!
01/27/06
Yes! Me too! It felt like more! (love the handyman solution! ;)) Love Invisible's solution too - it's a good thing your paper would print such advice! Perfect!
01/28/06
Great job! Tight, realistic and an interesting format.
01/28/06
What a clever idea and nicely done. I wanted more, too.
I agree this was too good to keep so short. Maybe you could have given us a couple more shallow problems to laugh about before the invisible one. Loved the sushi line, and I don't even like fish! I hope you post a longer version later for us to enjoy. :)
Absolutely delightful! So cute and yet so profound!
01/31/06
Be careful what you pray for, huh? Relaxing read. Love your sense of humour. Yeggy.
01/31/06
I love the title of 'Miss Understanding'! And her role. That was a clever concept.

I agree with the others ... more please! Well done.
Ditto to the above. Well done.