The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 798 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/06/14
Oh my goodness! Wow - what a beautiful and loving testimony, Praise God.

I have chills up and down my spine at God's grace and His ability to heal and mend the broken and lonely. Whenever I hear someone's testimony it moves me beyond words. And, you have managed to put into words what you have been through, with eloquence, grace, class and a have shown your heart for God so well with this moving piece.

Thank you for sharing your story, and may God continue to guide you and hold you in His arms.

Excellent job with the topic as well.

God bless~
A nicely written life story full of emotion.

I feel the regret was not an anchor to hold you down but a stepping stone to the future.

Three scrapbooks might be the right birthday gifts for three loved girls.

Enjoyed the read.
02/11/14
This is a great story how God will use tangible things in our life to expose a greater spiritual truth.
I do have a few suggestions:
*You don't need to use an exclamation mark three times in a row. One time gets your point across.*Watch your comma usage.
Punctuation is a weak area for me, so I am focused on improving my own a lot these days. Last, work on writing tighter. I'm not sure you needed to explain how the bookends got to where you found them in such great detail.
Overall I really enjoyed this story and could feel the tender heart of a mother.
02/11/14
Absolutely wonderful testimony story - so well written and inspiring.
02/12/14
Thank you for your honest story. May God continue to bless you.
Your story touched my heart and made me think about a project my son did in school over 20 years ago. My eldest son molded a plaster bible and painted it.

Through the years and the moves we've made one corner of it broke away just like your toads. I wrapped it and put it away so it would incur no further damage.

Guess what? It's time to pull it out, unwrap it and set it on the mantle!

Thank you for sharing this story. I'm sure my son will be surprised when he sees it next time he visits.

God bless~
02/13/14
Congratulations Norma!

I thought this story was so powerfully moving...so glad it got recogntion. Amazing!

God bless~