The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 756 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/22/13
This was so well done and delivered an important message that will touch many.

God bless~
08/23/13
Absolutely gorgeous. I think you'll be skyrocketing through the levels here quite quickly. Beautiful, beautiful writing.
08/24/13
This well-written story is very touching, sad but ending with hope. I love the rich details that paint the scene. Excellent!
08/24/13
So detailed and so beautifully written. Creative for the topic too. I think the judges will smile kindly on this one.
08/24/13
I love to read your writing. You paint a vivid picture with awesome words. Superb. Yes, I think the judges will smile!
08/25/13
This is a lovely story, rich in language and the use of color imagery. Well done!
08/29/13
You crafted a splendid word picture splashed with significance. It was enjoyable seeking out the various nuances.
08/29/13
Congrats! God bless~
Congratulations and Happy Dance!!
This story has such depth to it. I could picture the characters and laughed at how the 12 yo couldn't find something, but when Mom looks it's there! I can't say how many times that has happened to my kids. I did question a toddler using a knife and the microwave, but as I read on about the mom it seemed a bit more understandable. I really liked the pattern of life being inhales and exhales. Great bit of writing.
08/29/13
Congrats on your win! Bravo...