The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1384 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/10/13
I always love your unique and inspiring stories told with such detailed and original descriptions. You are a great story teller and writer!
08/10/13
Wow - this was a fantastic story and read. It was a well woven tale that sparked from beginning to end. And, wrapped up with God's word, and total accord of the truth. Nicely done. WOnderful writing!

God bless~
08/11/13
Your writing is excellent. Your ideas may be a bit 'way out' for some but this is a cleverly crafted story and definitely out of the box thinking. You brought the topic in well at the end and overall, I think you've done a great job with this entry.
08/13/13
Wow, I loved it. I can appreciate the 'way out there' factor though.

What I liked most was the detail that you have in it. Almost like I'm standing right there seeing it myself.
08/15/13
Congrats! God bless~
08/16/13
Congratulations on your 2nd place in Level 2! Unique and well written entry.
Wow! This is great. I think it is super creative. You pulled me right into the story and it's a chilling thought, but an excellent message.
Congratulations on placing 2 in your level and 28 overall!! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards)
You are a very creative writer. Congratulations1