The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1713 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/15/05
I liked how you did this with each person seeing something different. I liked his movements to the picture. Great job!
Wow, this is beautiful! I never caught on until the end! Very well written - perhaps a number 1?
11/17/05
"The very essence of something beautiful". That's it exactly. FABULOUS work!
11/17/05
Nice job, your dialogue among the other patrons makes it.
Oh!!!! I read this earlier and thought I'd left a comment! Don't know what happened and I'm sorry you didn't get it ...I think your writing is lovely, so true of galleries so true of individual opinion, well observed. You characterised well altogether believable, pat on the back for you...
11/18/05
Difficult to type with tears blurring my eyes; a truly beautifully written story of "love"...kept my interest throughout. Very Good! You got my vote!
11/18/05
So many find it distasteful to be reminded of the Savior's sacrifice because they have shunned Him and, in essence, become no better than those who sought to kill Jesus. They are not ready to accept Him into their hearts, so they are shamed by His presence and those who would uplift Him. Good story. I was dying for the character to see the painting too!
11/19/05
Well done -wanted to see the painting too and through your words -we did.
11/20/05
Great setting. Realistic reactions of characters. Good suspence. Altogether, well written. Yeggy
Congratulations on your win this week. Kudos!
11/21/05
Wow. Wow. A staying Powerful write. Congratulations Rachel on your Win. I Love this piece. Blessing. Helen. Wow.
11/21/05
Great job. You kept my attention all the way through. Congrats on your well-deserved placement.
Congratulations! Very good piece! :-)