The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 791 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/15/12
You made a lot of good points with your article. I appreciate your mention that when a person becomes irritated with people, they believe that they no longer have fellowship with God. This of course can lead to a lot of bad things because if we think we are no longer in fellowship, we might just say, 'oh well' and go on to start living a not so good life.

Thanks for all your good advice.

God bless!
This is perfect for me right in this minute. It happens to me quite often, yet each time I'm amazed how God orchestrated everything so I would read your words exactly when I needed them most. First he had to get Deb to pick the topic irritated and then he had to place those Bible verses on your heart (Technically you could go back two thousand years and say he had to put those words on the heart of those who first wrote the letters)Then somehow, I had to stop reading the stories yesterday when I was trying to get all of my comments in so before brick throwing) next I had to read the story and then allow God to work on my hurting heart. I needed this reminder right now. This would make the basis of an excellent Bible study. :)