The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 680 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a beautiful testimonial that will touch many hearts.

Double space between paragraphs to give your reader white space. A good proofreader would help you catch little errors like missing a quotation mark and its instead of its'.

You did a great job of drawing me in and keeping my attention to the end. You represented the topic beautifully.
A beautiful testimony and right on target. You did an outstanding job. Will leave teaching comments to those who know. You held my attention from beginning to end. Thank you and God bless.
02/11/12
Oh this was so beautiful! I particularly loved the last line - summed up what is really important in life...And, the only thing that matters.

Thank you for this - beautiful job. God Bless~
This was so good. I enjoyed every well written word of it.
02/12/12
Oh how I can assosiate with the joy and message of those dear Christmas hymns. (All of the old hymns for that matter) The messages are so deep and food for the soul. Our churches are getting away from the dear old hymns and when we found one which still sings them all, I just sat and wept through the whole song service. They contain messages nearly makes a person who loves Jesus, almost "Fly Away." The desire of the heart to serve him more is very present. Great article. Flowed beautifully, and carried a wonderful message.