The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 532 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/04/11
Very creative...thanks for sharing and God bless you...
This was an entertaining read. The fast flow of words matched the MC's anxiety. You definitely covered the topic. I've read a few other stories about blogs taking too much time and attention from God. Yours was definitely funny.
It's funny but blogs can take on a life of their own and before we know it, it's out of control and out of God's plan.
I like the end of the story though, bless you, holy blogger.
11/05/11
Funny! I was truly entertained by this entry. Love your sense of humor.

"Take two aspirin and leave town." LOL! I loved this line because it caught me by surprise.

Replacing blog fog with God -- Brilliant!
I could sense the feelings in this piece very easily. Dreaming in blog...I usually wake up with blog ideas :)

Good job!
11/06/11
Simple, short and to the point! I enjoyed it.

It is difficult at times to pull together the subject matter with so few paragraphs, but you accomplished this in a masterful way.

Nice job! God Bless~
This may sound insane, but I can relate. This was funny and very enjoyable. Thank you for a very interesting take on blogs.
An imaginative take on writer's block with some humor and good conclusion.
11/12/11
I enjoyed this. It moves right along with just the right amount of detail to convey the point without weighing it down. Good job and excellent point!
11/12/11
You cleverly used just a few words to tell a whole story. I enjoyed it from the first line. Very well done!
11/13/11
This is very cute and creative. Loved it.