The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1250 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Oh how gorgeous. I just love Ty. I wasn't exactly sure what Ben's and Lauren's roles were but it didn't distract from the story. I did enjoy the ending - quite unexpected - and giggled over the neighbour. Well done.
10/21/05
Wow - what an unexpected ending! I agree with Julianne - that neighbour was just classic! Well done!
10/22/05
I am speechless. My older son has Asperger's Syndrome-a form of autism. He is very intelligent but I wonder how he will be in the world on his own. Only God knows my pain as I struggle with his future. But, it is all in God's hands like it always was, and I try to rest in that. No matter what, like Ty, God will never leave my David alone! With tears, thanks for sharing!
10/22/05
Very touching. So glad that God found a heart in Lauren and Ben to make Ty's life more secure.
I loved it the first time I read it and knew it should place! Way to go!

10/24/05
Donnah, your name in the winners' list is starting to become quite familiar. Well done on your 3rd place in the Level 2 awards this week, but also, you ranked 12th overall (out of 135 entries). So well done! With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
Well done, Donnah. A richly worded story with a delightful twist. A blessing to read and deserving of your win. Congratulations