The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 990 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
God is forever present. Even in a darkened tiny prison-cell will His light shine and His fragrance blossom. This is an awesome heart-warming article of the steadfast agape love and the 'great grace' of God. A truly award-winning article for the writer of this beautiful story!! God bless your writings, love from JOHN3-34 Evangelist xxx
I could imagine the intensity of that moment when Corrie saw the blue flower; the hope she must have experienced at the sight of it in that all pervasive grim cell. One glimpse of the beauty in God's creation. A true reminder of his presence. A well written piece outlining the virtues of hope and trust in the most terrible of circumstances.
10/12/05
A few minor edits would make this a perfect piece. You captured very well the atmosphere of Ravensbruck, and the hope amid despair. Nicely done!
10/13/05
Emotional and thought provoking. That God speaks through the samllest of things is wonderful.
A very moving emotional writing. Very well written.How amazing that God can bring Hope and His Light in the midst of such darkness.
Congratulations Aubrey - this is a lovely and very moving piece. God bless.
Congrats! This was lovely. Well done.
Congratulations on coming third, you deserved it. A beautiful challenge article which I enjoyed very much, thanks for sharing and well done!!
God bless you. love from JOHN3-34 Evangelist Daniele xxx
Congratulations!!!

In Christ,Dee
"Numbers 6:24,25,26"
10/17/05
Aubrey, congratulations on your 3rd Place in the Level 2 awards. Well done!

Also, as a bit of extra encouragement, I want to let you know that you ranked 12th overall - that's out of a total of 145 entries. So that's really quite an achievement.

Just keep an eye out for typos and repetitive words used a little too close (I think "cot" was one example from memory). But they were very minor things and I'll look forward to seeing more from you in the future.

With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
Well done, Aubrey. A fine piece that was filled with good visual description and heart-felt story-telling. May God continue to bless you and your writing. In His name, Karen