The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 688 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/25/10
Nice intensity and suspense. Well done.
11/26/10
Wow! This was a cliff hanger from beginning to end. A great job and really great talent in writing. You need to write a book!
11/26/10
This was brilliant. I don't think you'll be in Inters for long...
11/27/10
A real cliff hanger. Your writing ability certainly shines through. At one point, I couldn't tell where the dream started and ended, but it all came together in the end. Great entry!
11/29/10
This is my favorite so far. Great writing. I was hooked right away. Keep it up and thanks for writing.
I was engrossed from the very first paragraph. I had to continue reading. I truly enjoyed this from beginning to end. Thank you.
You really put a lot of emotion and suspense in your story. I think it could have been even better if you could have resolved the conflict with something other than a dream. But that will come as you grow in your writing and with your imagination and flair for creating lovable characters you will grow. You've done a great job and have a long road of wonderful writing in front of you.
12/02/10
The drama in this one was captivating. You have a gift - keep writing!