The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 742 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/16/10
This is an interesting story that reinforces the importance of prayer. It works!
This was fascinating to me. I've always thought the spirit and the soul were the same thing. You made some great points about healing the spirit and mind in order for the body to heal. I've suffered from a chronic illness for longer than you've been alive, but I think I'll look into this some more. Thank you for sharing.
WOW! I started reading and could not stop. Fantastic and yet so simple. I loved how you used the coconut to explain about our body. Will check into the web site. Thank you and God bless you little one.
09/18/10
A great illustration that forgiveness is not an option. God expects nothing less. I, too, made a note of your web page. Thanks for sharing!
09/18/10
This was convicting to me, as just moments before I sat down to read your article, I was renumerating to myself a number of offenses committed by a particular individual to me. Ouch!

Good writing - keep it up!
09/18/10
This is an excellent devotional! I entirely and wholeheartedly relate to the subject matter, having suffered through much illness due to bitterness, then when by the power of the Holy Spirit God revealed to me the truth of salvation by grace (a concept which I had always struggled to understand), not only was I set free from constant colds and lung problems, I was also able to pray for others and see them healed as well.
Thank you for your article. It's a real winner!
Very well done devotional, and one which not only makes the heart rejoice, but steers us to a helpful site to further the message. Bless you, and as we used to say in some services: Preach it!
Our unforgiveness has a bigger effect on us then we realize.
Excellent! We are SO MUCH MORE than we know, and are interrelated in ways we can't comprehend. Nicely written, and inspiring - keep it up!