The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1724 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/17/05
This story is beautiful! I know of many similar true stories that are produced from the loving hand of Our creator as well !Dont ever stop writing !
01/18/05
A very emotional beautiful story and very well written. Thanks for sharing.
This is a beautiful story. With a few grammar and spacing corrections, this could be even better.
Wonderful! This is vivid storytelling. Loved the whole thing.
01/21/05
a real "promise keeper!"
I absolutely loved this story. God bless you.
01/24/05
Lori, congratulations on your 7th place in the Editor's Choice Challenge and 3rd place in the Intermediate level. This was a very moving story that really spoke to my heart and finished on such a beautiful point of hope. Well done. With love, Deb (Challenge Co-ordinator)
01/25/05
Wow! This story reminds me that there are still good people out there...and although I don't know all of them now, I can still call them brothers and sisters because we have the same father.
This was the first story on this website I've cried reading. it was so beautiful. You should make this into a novel. I loved it. Keep writing!
01/20/06
Very moving. Is it a true story? I would suggest better spacing between paragraphs for reading clarity. Thank you for writing this.