The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1377 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Thank you for this article from the heart. I read Max LuCado when I have the time but I start each day reading my Bible. I enjoyed this very much. Keep writing and God bless.
I think you are right: as you read, you pick up bits of the author's personality--what drives him or her, etc. Thank you for letting some of yourself peep out from between the lines in your interesting piece. God bless you with His peace, and keep writing and sharing, please.
04/23/10
If you can spend just 20-30 minutes each day reading just 1-3 chapters from the OT and NT, you will have read the Bible within a year. A study Bible is very useful in explaining the readings. Max Lucado is superb at summing up what you read. He truly has a gift for making the Bible come to life. And--the more you read, the more you will "get it."
Thanks for sharing a bit of yourself in this entry.
You make some very valid points. I never would have read the Harry Potter books had they not been criticized and considered unworthy for kids. Your article was a little hard to read, it needs white space and you jump around a lot. But you made some excellent points and your passion shines through. Keep writing and don't ever lose your passion.