The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 827 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Interesting title. It drew me to this article. It did not disappoint me. Well done.
Wonderful message, I really enjoyed it.
I found this clever and really liked how you pulled me in, the first time your husband reached into his pocket and pulled out....a piece of candy. I was telling myself, oh, no!
Great analogy too with the diamond in the taffy and sticky messes we walk through. but will meet God there also. Your encounters with real, everyday life is encouraging!
03/05/10
Very well done devotional--I love it when devos have personal anecdotes to draw me in.
03/05/10
Great anecdotal devotional. Hopefully you will write more of them.
03/05/10
How right you are. Treasures can be found in difficult circumstances.
03/07/10
Such a great story. My only suggestion would be to make that last L O N G paragraph into a few smaller ones. A very touching ending to this story, and a point well taken! Thanks for sharing...you made my day!...or rather your writing taught me a lesson I needed to learn. Nice Job!
I really liked the line a diamond in the taffy. What a nice way to think of life.
03/10/10
Grace College of the Bible? Thought you might have been a student there? Nice story... simple and true. Keep writing.