The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 768 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Very funny article. I agree with Mom, he'll never live it down. Thanks for adding a smile to my day.
02/11/10
Cute story. Don't we all have those moments we feel silly. You had me worried for the boy and wondering who had taken his car. Very enjoyable.
I loved this OH moment in Will's life. It gave me a chuckle and kind of sounds like some things I do. I agree that Will will never live that moment down. I tell my daughter my mind goes out more then I do and when it returns I celebrate. This was a very enjoyable read. Keep writing and God bless.
Nice reversal of roles...this time its the young one that's confused. This reads like a mini sit com. Good job.
02/17/10
Great pacing in this amusing story.
Hey Michelle, congrats on placing 8th in the Level 2 with this entry! There are so many talented writers here, so great job! If you haven't already, be sure to check out the Highest Rankings on the boards:

http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=28809
02/19/10
Thanks, everyone, for the great comments. I really appreciate all the encouragement I receive here. The funny thing about this story is that a month or so after this incident, I got confused and thought the car had been stolen from ME! Will had left the school and gone home, and he thought I knew.

No, I didn't know about the ranking. Thank you for letting me know!