The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 884 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I enjoyed your grandpa. Because he was special to you, you made him specail to your readers, and this made for a good story. Thanks grandma
01/28/10
A sweet story about a great grandpa. Enjoyed reading it.
A nice tribute to your grandfather and all of the lovable Grandpas in the world.
01/31/10
A lovely tribute to a man who obviously left a special legacy for his family.
01/31/10
Too bad there aren't more grandpas like him. You made him real to your readers
I truly enjoyed this story. Aren't Grandpa's special. Thank you for sharing and God bless.
02/01/10
Lovely story. Had a very genuine feel to it.
A precious story, wonderful testimony of a man who touched so many lives. Written very well. Nice job!
Wonderful memories and tribute, thanks for sharing.
02/01/10
Loved it! Grandparents have a wonderful opportunity to influence and leave a lasting legacy...great writing.
02/02/10
You did an excellent job of communicating your Grandpa to the reader. You were blessed to have him for a grandpa. This warmed my heart. I bet other family member would love to read this!
You gave us all a beautiful glimps of a terrific grandfather. What a legacy. Well done.
02/02/10
What I beautiful and heartfelt tribute! I enjoyed reading this--it made me feel as if I had met your remarkable Grandpa. Well done!
This is a very well-written story, sweet memories. Thank you for sharing.
02/03/10
Sweet. Good writing too!
02/03/10
What a wonderful reminder that we all need to be "grandpa" to someone. Very well written, speaks to the heart!
Congraulations

I loved your story, and knew it had to place. Look forward to reading more from you.