The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 777 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/28/10
Excellent segue into the Biblical tie-in. MC had a rough day, and your take on it was delightful. Thanks!
01/29/10
What a heart-touching story. I felt like I was right there with you, even in the snow! And I loved the way you tied in with what Moses must have felt. Excellent!
01/31/10
Beautiful message. I loved the moment of calm when she realises that God is in contol. It felt so real, like moments in my own life when God taps me on the shoulder!
A true life example of all that can go wrong and the fact that we have a go to God who can handle all things. Loved this so much. Kind of reminded me when my kids were little. Keep writing and God bless.
02/01/10
Very readable and likeable voice; I enjoyed this a great deal.
02/03/10
A good voice thru out, although some parts were jumbled and not clear. Overall good job.
02/03/10
Sorry, I also wanted to add, although no one else mentioned it, Huh? was only in your title and not really connected to the story.
Good job. We can all relate to those days when everything that can go wrong, will go wrong. And then, there's God.
02/03/10
So loved the descriptions you shared. Many of us have shared that type of day. How blessed to have the reminder that God is in charge.