The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 799 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/19/09
Oh my! My heart is pounding. Your story touched me with the open honesty you showed. Good Job!
11/19/09
Wow! You have served up depth with brevity in this challenge to be alert to God's prompting. Excellent!
11/20/09
I use to teach and I know how easy it is to let selfishness get in the way. Well written!
11/21/09
ouch.Good Writing. We should never jump to conclusions about things we know nothing about. Makes me wonder if you're a teacher and speaking from personal experience. This is a sign that the story rings true and is believable. Good luck with the competition.
11/21/09
O, my heart goes to "problematic" children like Nicole! The Lord knew all along about her physical, emotional and spiritual condition. May she have come and embraced God's mercy and love before she gave up her last breath on her deathbed; and drew from the eternal Breath of Life from our Lord Jesus Christ.

Thank you for sharing this eye-opener.

God bless you.
WOW What a story about God leading us. My heart ached for Nicole because she was misjudged. All can learn lessons from saddnesses of life. Thank you for sharing.
11/24/09
Oh how sad, what a very good lesson here for all us. A critique wise I'm not that clear about the title. Overall writing was good though.