The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2143 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/16/09
That was fun. I wonder did this really happen? Disguise the blue? Computerised ambo?? Anyway a good story keeps people thinking. I shall discuss it at work.
10/16/09
Oh this was funny! I loved the twist in the end and the joke being on her !! I liked the brownies being blue but wouldnt the blue colour them??
10/18/09
I didn't think it was funny at all, call me a fuddy duddy, but nowadays you don't know what reaction a person's symstem will have allergic or otherwise to a foreign substance.
Weather this was a true story or not it was a hoot. I nearly fell out of my chair. The reason I laughed out loud was what happened years ago.
Miss Moocher always ate all the goodies some employees bought in to share with each other so they made a pan of fudge ex-lax added. You know what happened. Miss Moocher never touched anything after that. Lesson learned.
10/20/09
Loved this piece. Should be up there with the winners for sure. Perfect little story tied in very well with the topic. Loved the kicker at the end. Sucked me right in.
10/20/09
When you dish out the blue, you have to be able to take it too. Good story.