The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1075 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Beautifully written
Beautifully written. Keep up the good work.
07/11/09
So much truth and honesty, and so much depth of insight is revealed in this entry! Too many of us spend our years looking over our shoulders at what others are doing or thinking about us--much of what we do in life would be better, if only we had the benefit of knowing what we finally know in our last years.
Loads of interesting thoughts here. Well done.
07/15/09
I found this packed with wisdom and a creative way to present the topic. Enjoyed this short read that said so much. Great work.
07/16/09
Congratulations on your first place win. Loved the poem.
Lisa
Beautifully written and thought...congratulations on your 1st place!
07/18/09
Hi Bryan. I just wanted to leave a quick note to congratulate you on your 1st place win in Level 2, and to let you know you also did extremely well overall, ranking 35th out of all the entries for the week.

Time to move up to Level 3.

If you would like to see the highest rankings for yourself, you can find them here:
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=26236

The highest rankings are posted every Thursday evening on the Message Boards.

Hope to see you at the FaithWriters' Conference in August. It’s going to be an amazing time of inspiration, information and encouragement. (If I’ve already mentioned that to you, forgive me. We’re just so excited about letting members know about this great gathering.)
http://www.faithwriters.com/conference.php

With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)