The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1040 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/04/09
Mmmm, now I want some pie. I enjoyed this story very much.
06/05/09
What a great life lesson unfolded with some great writing. and thanks for the secret to a great rhubarb pie!
I want to be a Mother-in-law like that someday - one who can take the practical and weave it into a spiritual lesson to help my "daughters". May I be so perceptive!
06/08/09
Loved your story! Warm and heart-felt. Every young woman should have a mother-in-law like that...
06/11/09
Touching and beautiful
06/12/09
Hi Fay. I just wanted to leave a quick note to congratulate you on your 1st place win in Level 2, and to let you know you also did extremely well overall, ranking 12th out of all the entries for the week. An excellent result. Time to move up to Level 3.

If you would like to see the highest rankings for yourself, you can find them here:
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=25861

The highest rankings are posted every Thursday evening on the Message Boards.

Hope to see you at the FaithWriters' Conference in August. It’s going to be an amazing time of inspiration, information and encouragement. (If I’ve already mentioned that to you, forgive me. We’re just so excited about letting members know about this great gathering.)
http://www.faithwriters.com/conference.php

With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)