The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 918 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/28/09
I definitely wanted more of this!
06/01/09
Very nice writing and descriptive sentences! You created a tense and hurried atmosphere that gave this story a real presence.
06/04/09
Excellent job of bringing this Bible passage to life--I was right there with those in the tunnel. I also appreciated the author note which added to the tenseness of the scene when I read this a second time. I think your writing is well above level 2. Congrats on your win.
06/05/09
Wonderfully written story! I love historical pieces, and I appreciated your informative footnote. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 1ST PLACE LEVEL WIN! :)
06/06/09
Hi Anita. I just wanted to leave a quick note to congratulate you on your 1st place win in Level 2, and to let you know you also did extremely well overall, ranking 27th out of all the entries for the week. Well done.

If you would like to see the highest rankings for yourself, you can find them here:
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=25789

The highest rankings are posted every Thursday evening on the Message Boards.

Hope to see you at the FaithWriters' Conference in August. It’s going to be an amazing time of inspiration, information and encouragement.
http://www.faithwriters.com/conference.php

With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
I love Biblical stories that bring the passages of history to life. Well done and Congratulations on your 1st place win hon. God bless you!! I'm following behind you-like Miriam...hehe- in the challenge level win I mean-grin. :0) Keep up the beautiful writing.