The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 826 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What a beautiful story of hope. Thanks. Well-done.
04/19/09
Very nice title. It fit this piece well.
04/19/09
This is a sweet story that really puts God's love into action. Good writing!
04/20/09
This is a very well-written piece with believeable dialogue, sharp portrayal of the two characters, and a closing message of hope! Nice writing!! :)
I really enjoyed this and appreciated the delightful title as well.
04/23/09
Dorothy,

Such a lovely moment of grace created in such gentle, tender words.
Congratulations on your first place win. Sometimes when we are in the depths of our own self-pity (and sometimes that's OK)...there is always those annoyingly positive people trying to edge us forward...Yet God in His marvelous, loving ways sneaks up behind and wraps his arms around our stiff shoulders, in this case with a feathery prayer shawl. Absolutely beautifully told story of our human emotion and spirit. Thank you.
04/25/09
Hi Dorothy. I wanted to take a moment to congratulate you on your 1st place win in Level 2 (time to move up to Level 3), and to also let you know you made it into the Highest Rankings overall, placing 15th. That means you were just five places off making it into the Editor's Choice. Well done!

If you'd like to check the highest rankings for yourself, you can find them here:
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=25299

The highest rankings are posted every Thursday evening on the Message Boards.

Again, well done.

Hope to see you at the FaithWriters' Conference in August.

With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
I felt the story, your writing is vivid. Great flow.
04/28/09
What a great story of God's love in action and the healing it brings. Your characters were real to this reader and dialog was authentic too.
Congrats on your win and promotion.