The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1137 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/27/05
Lovely allegory, beautifully written. I hope no one fails to "get it."
07/27/05
This was a really beautiful story of how we can make some turns in life that don't come out the way we planned. Thank the Lord he made a way of escape. God bless you! littlelight
07/27/05
Thanks for sharing this. The "road less travelled" can indeed make all the difference. Good job.
07/29/05
I loved this. It is so easy to be attracted to that fast, easy road, but it is always a wrong turn. Beautiful job!
Enjoyed the powerful "rescue"!! A well done, delightful story with a punch.
Nice job! Well written. Congrats on the win.
Great analogy! Congratulations on your win. I enjoyed this very much.
08/02/05
I love your story. Great work!
08/03/05
Jessica, congratulations on your well deserved win in both the Editors' Choice awards and Level 2 Champion Challenge. This was such a good allegory - right down to the fact that the policeman came and gave her to opportunity to turn back (even though she had gotten herself into the jam in the first place). Well done! With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
08/03/05
Oh... I almost forgot. Jessica, with your win in the Editors' Choice AND the 1st place win in the Level 2 awards, it's time for you to move up to Level 3. You're ready for it. Love, Deb
Very well done! Enjoyable to read, and a great allegory.
Hi Jessica! Would you be willing to send me a PM (you can do that even if you don't subscribe to it yourself) and give me an email address to contact you at? I am working on a special project and need your help. Thanks!!!