The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1437 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/19/05
Great achievement and you are right. Every experience changes you and should make you more ready for the spiritual life. Congratulations on conquering your fear that day.
07/19/05
"Thank You" This was especially inspirational for me today! Great Faith Writing!
07/19/05
Great story. Whew! good description of facing the enemy too.
God bless ya, littlelight
07/20/05
Loved the content! Great message and parallel. Logistic comment - break it up with double space between paragraphs to make more readable. I thought it flowed pretty well. Nice.
07/21/05
Wow, that's quite a challenge! Training yourself with the tangible physical to better understand and live the spiritual.
07/23/05
Oh wow -my stomach knotted up just thinking about it! I did try rock wall climbing one time at an indoor wall, when I worked in childcare. The kids talked me into trying it - didn't get very far! bad neck and back lol -plus I used to have nightmares of falling of ladders backwards. Very good lesson (one I'm not quite ready for -even thought I stopped having the nightmares). Great!
07/24/05
Well written devotional. Do follow Tammy's advice to make it a more enjoyable read.
07/24/05
Good devotional, break into paragraphs for easier reading.