The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1335 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What are you doing in the Intermediate Level? This is exquisitely written - detailed. Your adjectives/descriptions are breathtaking; your storyline is captivating. I must read all of your works! Thank you for such beauty...
Oops! My comment was intended for another writer, and somehow ended here. But after reviewing yours, I must allow my review to stand! Your writing is poignant - you have captured the pain and the hope of the mentally struggling, and as one of that ilk, I can identify. Thank you.
09/11/08
Thank you for sharing your story. You did a wonderful job of helping those who have never experienced mental 'snapping' to see what it looks like.
09/12/08
Your story is a very encouraging one for those who have gone through or are going through that right now. It was informative to me, as well...what pain you must have suffered! I'm so glad to know that you are well and are able to minister to others. What a blessing you must be!
What a great service you have offered by sharing your pain and letting others know there is hope.
A very compelling piece. Its wonderful description gives great insight into what you went through. I am so glad that the Lord has brought you to the point of ministering to others, now. Thank-you for sharing this!
Thank you so much for sharing this very touching entry. Praise God for His healing. Well written. God bless.
What a touching, poignant account of breaking down under the pressure of pain and heartache. I am so glad that you are doing better and using your experiences to help others. God Bless You :-)
09/27/08
A very engaging and touching piece. Giving HOPE also! You have a unique way with words.
01/04/09
Thanks for sharing this, Anne. The loss of a baby, coupled with divorce, are huge factors in causing depression, an actual illness, not an emotion. I can relate to the insomnia - I too suffered from chronic insomnia, with similar results. In the end my mind lost all flexibility and I could not differentiate between my fears and reality. Praise God with time He brought me through that too.